- “Payoneer Pulls in $50 Million”
Around the web
- Holvi launches iPhone app.
- FIDO Alliance now certifies security products from Entersekt and MicroStrategy.
- Prosper updates credit model to PMI 6.
- Boku acquires Mobileview Italia, offering it access to all four of the major mobile carriers in Italy.
- NAFCU chooses Geezeo as PFM Preferred Partner.
- Cloud Lending Solutions unveils CL Originate, its next generation, cloud-based loan-origination platform.
- PYMNTS.com takes a look at Tradeshift’s acquisition of Merchantry.
- BlackBerry and PayPal team up to beta test P2P payments via BBM in Canada.
- Albawaba profiles Zooz and its unique approach to hiring developer talent.
- Partnership with DigitalMailer to enable Primadata to provide its clients with the ability to send digital statements.
- The Tennessean names ProfitStars a 2015 Top Workplace.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.