- “More than 30 Alums Earn Spots on the Hot Topics 100 Most Influential People in Fintech Roster”
- “Finovate Debuts: How DRAFT Offers Transparency into Investment Performance”
Around the web
- Patch of Land to directly secure all existing and future loans with underlying collateral.
- The College Investor reviews FutureAdvisor.
- The Denver Post profiles Broomfield-based Avoka Technologies. See Avoka at FinovateFall 2015 in New York City in September.
- Matchi launches new insurance category.
- Pymnts interviews Flint Mobile’s CEO Greg Goldfarb on how its solution will adapt to the upcoming liability shift.
- Larky to power CoastHills Credit Union’s privi, a mobile app that delivers instant member savings and loyalty.
- Let’s Talk Payments looks at Venmo and its new group-payments feature.
- Payoneer partners with freelance jobs platform, Nebbish.com.
- Expensify launches real-time expense reports.
- Royal Bank of Scotland hosts hackathon in partnership with Open Bank Project.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.