- Kabbage Pulls in $700 Million in Debt Funding.
- Fiserv Helps Hellenic Bank Streamline Payments.
Around the web
- Eurobits Technologies and Trustly partner to help form European Third Party Suppliers Association (ETPPA), a non-profit that strengthensThird Party Suppliers (TPP) around PSD2.
- Flywire adds machine learning capabilities to its payment platform.
- Altfi: SocietyOne plans to triple peer-to-peer market share despite Australian ‘challenges.’
- OnDeck offers same day funding for small business.
- Cardtronics integrates FIS’ Cardless Cash into ATMs.
- Identitii partners with Trace Financial Limited to enable the conversion from MT to MX message formats without data truncation or loss of payment message information.
- Azimo earns license from Dutch Central Bank.
- InComm named 2018 Vendor of the Year by 7-Eleven.
- Varo Money chooses NICE Actimize as its AML technology vendor.
- Capsilon partners with Home Point Financial to launch its new underwriting solution, Capsilon Digital Underwriter.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.