A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on October 14 through 15, 2019 in Singapore. Register today and save your spot.
Thefcase Fraud Orchestration platform is the future of fraud operations, reducing fraud by 20% and fraud operations overhead by 40%. See the full picture of fraud with fcase.
- Fraud automation
- A global view of fraud (case management, compliance reporting, automation, collaboration, APIs)
- Continuous adaptive risk trust assessment
Why it’s great
Orchestration delivers true fraud automation and collaboration that reduces fraud and customer friction at scale with efficiency.
Barry Bowen, Global Head of Sales
Bowen has 25 years focusing on fraud prevention and orchestration in financial markets.
- Singapore’s CredoLab Partners with CIMB Bank Philippines in Bid to Boost Financial Inclusion.
- Refinitiv Inks Strategic Partnership with SigFig.
- PayPal’s move into China is a big deal.
- Our latest FinovateAsia Sneak Peeks are up! Meet
Around the web
- DriveWealth appoints Julie Coin as new President.
- NOVO BANCO to deploy billing and payment tech from Fiserv.
- Finastra deepens ties with Seattle Bank.
- NIIT Technologies partners with mabl to deliver faster application testing services.
- Lendio to double sales force, expand loan product offerings.
- Faraday integrates with Iterable to enable mutual customers to leverage Faraday’s AI-generated predictions in their Iterable workflows.
- BehavioSec earns Gold at the 2019 Golden Bridge Awards and is selected as the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards’ Multifactor Solution of the Year.
- Signifyd’s Seamless SCA solution receives all of the merchant domain EMVCo certifications.
- Backbase opens office in Dubai.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.