- LendingTree Launches Free Credit Monitoring.
- eToro Raises $100 Million in Series E.
- NICE Actimize Launches AI-Powered Financial Crime Investigation System.
Around the web
- Hyperwallet tackles payments for staffing and recruiting platform tilr.
- NCR announces CEO change.
- Compass Plus offers active-active database clustering on TranzAxis.
- Steward Bank selects NetGuardians to help fight against fraud.
- Kasasa named one of “2018 Best Places to Work in Financial Technology” by American Banker
- CardFlight announces that over 80% of SwipeSimple merchants have been upgraded to EMV quick chip payment acceptance.
- Revolut launches disposable virtual cards for online payments.
- ACI Worldwide teams up with Shanghai-based UnionPay International.
- IdentityMind Global announces GDPR-readiness ahead of the EU’s May 25th deadline.
- MaxMyInterest adds former TD Ameritrade executive Tom Bradley to Advisory Board.
- NICE Actimize unveils new AI-powered financial crime management solution, Actimize ACTone.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.