- TransferWise Helps Monzo Clients Send Money Abroad.
- Hydrogen Takes Top Honors at Fintech Awards Luxembourg 2018.
- Stellar to Acquire Chain.com.
- Gusto Launches Flexible Pay, Turning Payday into Any Day.
Around the web
- The Paypers interviews Comarch product development manager Bartłomiej Wójtowicz.
- ACI Worldwide VP of Merchant Payments for Europe Andy McDonald discusses the future of real-time payments.
- PYMNTS.com takes a look at PayPal’s acquisition of Hyperwallet.
- Quadient announces availability of Quadient Inspire R12.
- Passport powers mobile parking app for University of Illinois.
- MarketWatch highlights Cardlytics.
- Finastra to sell its Collateral Management Corporation (CMS) business to Teranet.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.