- Xero & TransferWise Team Up to Save SMBs on Foreign Currency Exchange Fees
Around the Web
- Bloomberg interviews LendingTree founder and CEO Doug Lebda.
- Nashville Business Journal features iQuantifi and its recent study on millennials and their money.
- Safeco grants Insuritas “Premier Partner” status.
- Fenergo appoints former Adobe Systems executive Colm Heffernan to chief operating officer.
- Mitek launches DoubleNet Pay financial app to help workers pay bills and fund savings. See the technology live at FinovateSpring in San Jose.
- PYMNTS.com looks at the status of Prosper as tech’s latest “unicorn.”
- Realty Mogul launches commercial offering.
- BBVA acquires leading user experience firm Spring Studio.
- Toshl Finance launches new features with WalletGear 2.0.
- New York Tech Journal profiles Qapital.
- InComm Partners with KUBRA to Simplify Cash Payments for Customers.
- Tuition.io launches flex395.com, an employee-benefits product that enables employers to contribute directly to their employees’ student loans.
- Air France-KLM to use Tradeshift for global e-invoicing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.