- “Brunon Bartkiewicz Named New CEO at ING Bank Slaski”
- “Celebrating International Women’s Day with Les Femmes de FinDEVr“
- Check out previews from FinDEVr New York presenters:
Around the web
- Xignite announces its XigniteGlobalCurrencies API is now available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Join Xignite at FinDEVr 2016 in New York, March 29 and 30.
- CardFlight integrates with Stripe to encourage developers to build EMV payment functionality within their mobile apps.
- Jack Henry partners with The Clearing House to help spread “real-time payment ubiquity” among FIs.
- Fenergo to provide Client Lifecycle Management solutions to Nikko Securities America.
- WePay wins gold at 2016 Stevie Awards for sales and customer service.
- Entrepreneur reports: Payoneer to enter Indian market.
- Motif now offers limit orders.
- Insuritas replaces GoogleCompare by launching new technology that provides one-stop shopping for financial products.
- Bill.com launches the Bill.com Network to promote faster, lower-cost payments for businesses.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.