- “BillGuard App Changes Name to Prosper Daily”
- “Capitalise.com to Join Microsoft Accelerator London”
- “CashSentinel Launches in France with SFPMEI Partnership”
- “StockViews Raises $355k in Seed Funding; Adds Fidelity’s Balk as Chairman”
Around the web
- Poland’s mBank elects to focus on HCE for mobile payments over NFC.
- Spain’s BBVA upgrades its ATM network to enable cash recycling.
- TechCrunch features multiple Finovate and FinDEVr alums in its recommendations of financial products for the gig economy.
- Mitek elects CEO James B. DeBello as chairman of the board.
- CereTel, selects Cachet Financial Solutions to develop, deploy and manage new prepaid mobile banking platform.
- Lendio partners with SBE Council to offer its lending resources to SMB owners.
- Tradeshift announces MetaProcure as reseller.
- First National Bank to install Insuritas insurance agency solution for its customers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.