- Xignite Raises $20 Million in New Partnership with Tokyo’s QUICK Corporation.
Around the web:
- Tandem, a British banking startup launched by Azimo co-founder Ricky Knox, selects the Agility platform from Fiserv.
- Barclays and Xero forge strategic partnership.
- Indiana’s Old National Bank completes online and mobile-banking transition to Digital Insight.
- Let’s Talk Payments features Ayasdi, Context Relevant, and WorkFusion in a roundup of startups helping companies innovate with artificial intelligence.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
This post is part of our live coverage of FinovateSpring 2015.
Context Relevant is the company that helps FIs handle big data in real-time.
Context Relevant’s automated, predictive analytics technology is the only system with sufficient scale to automate, compute, and analyze petabytes of structured and unstructured data in real-time, incorporating findings back into its modeling process automatically. These adaptive learning systems’ ability to make sense of seemingly unrelated data, at scale and real-time, is redefining industries from finance to aeronautics.
Presenters: Divanny Lamas, standing, VP of product management; Konstanin Getmanchuk, financial products
Metrics: Context Relevant employs more than 65 people across three offices located in Seattle, New York City and Palo Alto and expects to double its size in 2025. The company raised over $42M in a Series B-1 round in Q3 2014.
Product distribution strategy: Direct to Business (B2B), through financial institutions
HQ: Seattle, Washington
Founded: January 2012