- Seeking Alpha — the most-trafficked in August with 2.5 million unique visitors — also had the highest increase in number of unique month-over-month visits with 300,000 more visits in August than in July.
- Budgettracker.com saw the highest monthly growth percentage with more than 6.5 times the number of unique visitors in August compared to July.
- Betterment had the highest percentage growth year-over-year, up 88x.
- Cortera had the highest number of unique year-over-year visitors, growing by 1.5 million.
- Mountain West Capital Network names Lendio fastest-growing company in Utah.
- Business Insider recommends signing up for BillGuard if you’re a victim of ID theft.
- Firmology profiles Samurai by FeeFighters.
- Truaxis wins the Innotribe Start-Up Challenge for StatementRewards Platform.
- Kony names Sriram Ramanthan as Chief Technology Officer.
- The Examiner advises using Credit Karma’s Credit Simulator and reading LearnVest’s blog to keep aware of money matters.
- Dave Enjoys’ blog highlights features of BankSimple.
- Credit Karma’s CEO Ken Lin reports What Banks and Lenders Know About You From Social Media on Mashable.
- KAPITALL launches interactive news site KAPITALL WIRE.
“In the short period of our partnership, about 80 Lendioclients have been approved to list through Prosper, resultingin excess of $1,000,000 in potential loans.”
- Seeking Alpha had the most traffic in July with more than 2 million unique visitors.
- eToro saw the highest monthly growth percentage with 3 times the number of unique visitors in July compared to June.
- Bundle had the highest increase in number of unique month-over-month visits, with 450,000 more visitors in July than in June.
- eRollover had the highest percent year-over-year traffic increase, with 260,000 more visitors from last July.
- PayPal had the highest number of U.S. visitors in July, with more than 30 million visitors.
- Jack Henry & Associates saw the highest monthly growth with twice as many visitors in July than June.
- Wipro Technologies had the highest year-over-year growth, with 3 times as many visitors this year compared to last year.
- FIS Global and Online Resources also doubled their traffic compared to last year.
- Check Point enhanced its Software Blade Architecture by releasing R75.20, a comprehensive approach to security that includes a URL filtering Software Blade, SSL inspection, and data loss prevention. Link
- The Wall Street Journal discussed Check Point’s ZoneAlarm SocialGuard that helps parents protect children on Facebook in a non-intrusive manner. Link
- Dwolla hit $1 million in payments per day and Ben Milne, CEO, shared a sneak peak of future plans. Link
- Ace Community Credit Union provided customers with access to Dwolla through its site.
- Dwolla CEO Ben Milne explained why starting a business in Iowa isn’t hard. Link
- Dwolla introduced a new Autoload feature. Link
- Dwolla was listed on The Next Web as one of eight awesome ways to pay with your phone. Link
- Cortera saw the highest number of unique U.S. visitors in May, with almost 2 million hits.
- HelloWallet experienced the greatest month-over-month growth, with more than four times as many visitors.
- Betterment saw its traffic increase an impressive 38 times from May of last year.
- PayPal experienced the highest number of U.S. visitors in May, with over 32 million visitors.
- TransUnion Interactive saw the highest month-over-month growth with more than two times the number of visitors in May than in April.
- Sybase 365 experienced the highest year-over-year growth, with its traffic up almost 80% from last year.
- They had been acquired.
- They were no longer available online.
- They were not covered by Compete for various reasons (including some that were not U.S. domestic companies).
- The number of unique visits was too small to be considered accurate.
- They were subdomains of larger websites.
- Former Lending Club director Joseph Toms joined Prosper as its Chief Investment Officer. Link
- The San Francisco Times reported on Prosper’s growth. Link
- doxo explained how to use its online filing cabinet and “due date” alerts to help organize GroupOn, Living Social, and other daily deals. Link
- TheFinancialBrand.com discussed Oregon Federal Credit Union’s use of doxo and discussed other usage ideas such as uploading a scan of your passport prior to travelling. Link
Aptys Solutions signed with Banker’s Bank, a top check depositor with the Federal Reserve Link
Backbase to host webinar on how to use social media in financial services Link
- Betterment announced a growth of over $10M under management and over 4000 customers in first year Link
- Betterment celebrated its first birthday Link
Bill.com is working to improve its mobile offering for small and midsized businesses Link
Mobile Entertainment explained how Boku will revolutionize pay-by-mobile for digital goods Link
Capital Access Network
CNBC explained how Capital Access Network solves the need to use financial creativity Link
WiseBread Blog interviewed Credit Karma CEO Link
- doxo’s first fan video was posted online Link
- Oregon employees were the first to give its members doxo’s online file cabinet Link
- TechFlash highlighted the benefits of using doxo to achieve paperless business Link
- 2Minute Finance interviewed doxo at FinovateSpring Link
- Dwolla was listed by inc Tech as one of three startups you must know from Big Omaha Link
- Credit Union Times listed Dwolla as a new P2P service rivaling ‘bank giants’ Link
MyBankTracker interviewed edo Interactive COO about its Prewards service Link
Slate explained how Expensify will help the ‘frequent flier’ Link
Technorati described how Kabbage works with eBay Link
- Mint.com’s blog covered what you need to know about Lending Club Link
- San Francisco Business Times commented on Lending Club’s strong backing from both investors and lenders Link
- San Francisco Times reported that Lending Club stated it is not planning to go public for several years Link
Entrepreneur featured LendingKarma as a good tool to use when borrowing money from family or friends Link
San Francisco Chronicle reported that Lendio offers funding opportunities for new grads Link
Lodo Software was described as a startup providing jobs in the “Silicon Prairie” region, a.k.a. Omaha Link
Monitise released a report predicting that the majority of consumers will use mobile money services within the next three years Link
Mortgagebot reached 1000 clients, one of its goals from the beginning Link
2MinuteFinanced interviewed PayDivvy about its services Link
BillShrink examined PayNearMe’s cash payment service Link
Mass High Tech interviewed Iker Marcaide from peerTransfer about becoming an entrepreneur Link
ProfitStars announced a new version of Margin Maximizer that’s now available as a hosted solution Link
2MiniuteFinance toured RobotDough’s demo during interview at Finovate Spring Link
- Wall Street Journal stated that SecondMarket helped fuel the tech boom Link
- CNBC interviewed SecondMarket for an explanation of the change in trading numbers Link and Link
Smarty Pig launched new sharing features, including activity sharing and goal sharing Link
Striata will host a June 2 webinar for implementing successful ebilling strategies Link
San Francisco Chronicle covered ThreatMetrix’s research around mobile transaction activity Link
TILE Financial released a Financial Identity Profile to strengthen the connection between advisors and under-30 consumers Link
TradeKing divulged the lineup of its free webinars in June Link
Tyfone won 2010 Asia Pacific Smart Card Association Award for its NFC innovation and implementation Link
Dow Jones Advisor highlighted Wikinvest as a way to analyze portfolios Link
- Wonga won 2011 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award for exceptional accomplishments Link
- Wonga won the Media Momentum Awards, a coveted award for digital media companies in Europe Link
- Wonga’s Errol Damelin discussed consumer-centric credit Link
- Diversity Limited commented on Xero’s move to the US markets Link
- Xero and Keebo teamed up to help you manage and process receipts Link
- New Zealand Herald commented on Xero’s surging revenue Link
- The Wall Street Journal reviewed Zecco’s new Facebook app Link
- Zecco launched an app for stock trades & viewing realtime market data on Facebook Link
Zopa shows how it helps consumers protect against inflation Link