- TransUnion to Acquire Callcredit for $1.4 Billion.
- Mortgagetech Company Mr. Cooper Appoints Tony Ebers as COO. Come check out Mr. Cooper’s live demo at FinovateSpring next month.
Around the web
- Fiserv announces partnership with Mexican credit union cooperative, Siscoop.
- Customers Bank ($10 billion in assets) chooses core banking platform from FIS.
- La Voz de Galicia profiles Spanish mobile banking startup, Fintonic (in Spanish).
- Ovum names OutSystems a Market Leader in for Enterprise Mobile Application Development platforms.
- TransUnion to acquire Callcredit in deal valued at £1 billion ($1.4 billion).
- Ovum names Kony a leader in mobile app development platforms.
- Cardlytics Chief Legal Officer named Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Corporate Counsel of the Year.
- Sensibill announces new U.K. office.
- Uniken CEO recognized as a top 100 Most Innovative Business Leader.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.