- Oanda announces integration of Currensee’s Trade Leaders platform to support social trading.
- TransferWise recognized as “boldest small company” in winning FT’s Boldest in Business award for 2014.
- BBVA follows Simple acquisition with launch of new digital banking unit.
- Currency Transfer featured in Wired UK as Startup of the Week.
- BillGuard invites beta testers to try its new Android app.
- Mail Tribune highlights the importance of Credit Karma and Credit Sesame.
- Ping Identity purchases Accells Technologies to make mobile devices into a tool for logging you in to all of your cloud-based services in one shot.
- BellaDati launches the next level of visual data discovery with new release.
- Matt Turck examines opportunities for Kensho and Quantopian in a Bloomberg-dominated world.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.