Since we started the Finovate conference series we’ve spent considerable time before each show selecting the companies, walking through demos, and blogging/tweeting about each one. But we’ve never done a full wrap-up and analysis afterwards.
Until now. Introducing our latest report:
The Best New Products at
This post-show wrap-up is designed to help those that weren’t there get a better understanding of the major themes. And for those that were in attendance, it’s a box score to compare with your own notes and impressions.
In the report, we looked at the three big trends that emerged at FinovateSpring:
- Mobile 2.0: The feature set expands
- Ad-supported banking gets real
- Alt-banking: The rise of the “near bank” catering to the underserved
And we profiled each of the seven companies voted Best of Show by the attendees at the event (note 1):
About the report
The Best New Products at FinovateSpring (link)
Includes a look at all seven Best of Show winners
Author: Jim Bruene, Editor & Founder
Published: 22 May 2012
Length: 48 pages, 12,000 words
Cost: No extra charge to OBR subscribers, US$195 for others here
The printed version will be mailed to subscribers next week
1. See Best of Show methodology here.
2. Online Banking Report focuses on the future of financial and banking technology. The Report has been published monthly since 1995 and is read by financial services executives in more than 50 countries. In addition, we organize the groundbreaking Finovate conference series which showcases the most innovative new ideas and technologies in finance and banking. Learn more here.