“Virtual Piggy is the first e-commerce solution that enables kids to manage and spend money within a parent-controlled environment. The technology company delivers online security platforms designed for the Under-18 age group in the global online market, and also provides online businesses the ability to function in a manner consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and similar international children’s privacy laws. Virtual Piggy enables the Under-18 audience to play, transact and socialize in a secure online environment guided by parental permission, oversight, and control.”
“The latest version of Wall Street Survivor appeals to today’s passive and active investors. These users are more social, have shorter attention spans, want more guidance and support, and spend more time playing Angry Birds. They want financial education in an easy, rewarding, and unbiased form.”
- 120,000 registrations in the past 12 months
- 3.3 million average page views per month
- 7.5 million trades made
- 46% of visitors will return 9x or more
- 80% of traffic is unpaid
- 9+ minutes average time on site
“Portfolio Football is a personal finance and portfolio management application based on the game of American football. Portfolio Football utilizes patent-pending technology and is the first financial management system to fully-integrate the concepts of football (or any team sport) with the concepts of finance.
Portfolio Football relates a user’s personal financial situation to the scoreboard in a football game, thus enabling them to better understand and manage their personal finances. It also provides users with an easy-to-use tool that allows them to build and manage a fully diversified portfolio in the same way one would manage a fantasy football team.”
“We’ve created a gift card that doesn’t require merchant participation or point of sale integration, allowing us to focus on the consumer experience. Giftly does this by turning a person’s credit or debit card into a gift card.
With that innovation, we’ve made an iPhone app that makes giving a gift fun and easy. It’s been designed to be social, simple, and create great moments of serendipity between friends. Thanks to Facebook, Foursquare, and smart iOS integration, you can send a friend a nice birthday gift or give a drink to a friend when they check in at a bar within moments. To use a Giftly, you simply pay with your credit card and confirm redemption on your smartphone.”
“The fundamental concept we need to understand as retail investors is risk. Most financial intermediaries focus on explaining return to their customers, which is only a consequence of the financial risks we are willing to take.
Kuspit offers a strong visual emphasis on the relationship between risk and return, a community where investors can follow each other to gain perspective, and tools for learning and managing risk in an investment framework.
Learning is a cornerstone in Kuspit’s offering: each investor needs to learn about each financial product before having the ability to invest in such a product.”
“Bazaarvoice Conversations is a SaaS solution that allows highly regulated brands to safely capture, moderate, analyze, and display authentic customer word of mouth in digital and mobile experiences. Bazaarvoice Conversations helps brands propagate a multidimensional social experience resulting in higher sales and customer satisfaction while gathering powerful insights and intelligence.
With the Conversations platform, brands can capture customer word of mouth content from virtually anywhere and display it in numerous places including websites, branded communities, social extensions, mobile and tablet applications, and display ads using our syndication and media solutions.”
“Deals by MoneyDesktop, rises above the noise of other untargeted, complex offers platforms by fully integrating into MoneyDesktop’s PFM backbone and using anonymized user transaction data to deliver a three-pronged value proposition:Value to Financial Institutions (FI’s) – With compelling offers pushed daily to account holders, FI’s will:
- Drive loan growth from increased PFM adoption, account aggregation and transaction data
- Acquire new account holders faster and at lower costs with Deals viral sharing capabilities
- Acquire new merchant accounts as the result of relationships built with local merchants
Value To Merchants – Deals leverages actual transaction data and empowers Merchants to:
- Target consumers that are buying in their category but not from them
- Track and measure actual customer acquisition and customer spending data
- Implement an automatic and paperless redemption tool without complicating operations
Value To End-Users – Via the Deals app, Users receive unprecedented value through:
- Offers, individually tailored from personal transaction data, for items they’re already buying
- An automatic redemption process that eliminates cumbersome coupons and promo codes
- Automatically issued electronic cash-back for Deals that have been redeemed
MoneyDesktop combines all the best practices in the offers space with its award-winning PFM and eliminates the huge value disconnect of other offers programs. This puts MoneyDesktop in a whole different category with a game-changing solution for FI’s and Merchants that will positively impact the lives of millions of consumers.”
“Transparency Labs enables Americans to increase and preserve their retirement savings by addressing the transparency deficits that prevent people from staying invested in retirement and maximizing their savings.
- We address America’s “Cash-Out Crisis” by helping retirement savers understand the penalty, fee and tax implications of cashing-out their retirement savings as they change jobs. Every year, 4 in 10 people cash-out their 401k when they change jobs – an estimated $80 billion leaks from the system annually this way.
- We help reunite people with their orphaned 401k money. Millions of Americans have orphaned accounts left at former employers, accruing unnecessary fees with limited choice, at the heightened risk of being cashed-out.
- We offer comprehensive fee disclosure for the estimated $75 billion+ that Americans pay annually in mutual fund fees and costs. Most people do not even know they pay these fees – and these costs can be substantially reduced.
In response to the cash-out epidemic in the retirement system, Transparency Labs has developed automatic retirement preservation solutions to help Americans stay invested in retirement, reunite with their orphaned accounts, and dramatically lower their hidden fees and risks.”
“Cardlytics will be demonstrating the impact of showing merchants how and where their revenues are being generated on a geographical representation.”
“Flint is introducing its first product offering. We will be demoing our end-to-end service that seamlessly integrates easy mobile payments with word of mouth marketing through the biggest social networks.”
“Real device or browser-based testing? It’s a common dilemma for enterprise mobile app developers and QA professionals. While most agree that testing on real devices is optimal for understanding the true mobile user experience, there are also some very practical efficiency and automation benefits to be gained from browser-based testing.
TCE Automation with HTML5 Web Testing allows you to test on real mobile devices with all the ease of browser-based testing and automate across different mobile devices and platforms. These capabilities enable you to accelerate time to market for new apps and platforms while saving substantial time and cost.”
“BehavioSec is showing the answer to the mobile security problem.
It’s no longer sufficient to enter the correct PIN code or pattern; it has to be entered in the correct way.
BehavioMobile adds a layer of behavioral analytics to a financial app (such as a banking application), making sure it can only be accessed by a typing or swiping sequence that is uniquely connected to that person’s biometrics.
Anyone attempting to access the app has to use the correct pressure, velocity, and acceleration, and they must combine this with the correct sequence speed and key-flight before they can access it.”