- Elmer’s, Dr Pepper Snapple adopt Jingit engagement and offer platform and mobile app.
- U.S. Bank to deploy mobile payments technology from DeviceFidelity.
- Jingit announces partnership with Direct Source.
- TIBCO Software partners with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Credit.com lists Mint, LearnVest, and ReadyForZero as 3 of 5 must-have apps for 2013.
- BehavioSec mentioned in Forrester’s report: Building Next-Gen Mobile Banking.
- The Washington Post mentions doxo and StockTwits as 2 tools for keeping track of your finances, stocks, and global markets.
- Innovation Excellence features BillGuard.
- Management Today names TransferWise “start-up of the month.”
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.