A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 24 through 26, 2018 in New York. Register today and save your spot.
Tolerisk pioneered two-dimensional risk assessment and is now introducing Tolerisk 401(k), a tool allowing advisors to provide custom financial planning advice in minutes, not hours.
- Offers deep analytics and a simple user interface
- Creates a custom glide path for participant’s asset allocation
- Eliminates the need for generic target date funds
Why it’s great
Through better technology, advisors can provide 401(k) participants with custom financial planning and investment advice without raising fees or wasting time.
Mark Friedenthal, Founder and CEO
Friedenthal combined his experience as a regulator, institutional risk manager and RIA executive to create Tolerisk, the paradigm in fiduciary risk tolerance and planning.
- Standard Chartered Pilots Blockchain-Based Trade Guarantees.
- Digital Onboarding to Enhance Customer Experience for Mariner’s Bank.
- Check out more sneak peeks of demos from FinovateFall presenters:
Around the web
- NICE introduces Proactive Fraudster Exposure functionality to its Real-Time Authentication solution for call centers.
- The Paypers features Onfido CEO Husayn Kassai on the role of technology in the transformation of UX.
- Co-founder and CEO of comScore, Dr. Magid Abraham, joins Roostify’s board of directors.
- AlphaPoint integrates with VerifyInvestor.com to provide clients with a new option for compliant investor onboarding.
- Fortytwo Data opens its first international office in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Insuritas to launch digital insurance agency platform for Eagle Community CU.
- Quadient listed as a Top Customer Journey Mapping Vendor in Ovum Report.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.