How they describe themselves: We are a young technology company, headquartered in Singapore with offices in Barcelona and Tokyo.
Touché launched in Q1 2017 in Singapore – we have clients and revenue today.
Our market expansion is driven by partnering exclusively with a bank/acquirer in each market to give them a competitive advantage and reach their merchant clients.
We are pursuing expansion to Japan, Australia, UAE, Europe and then USA later in 2019.
Touché is industry agnostic, but started in the F&B and private clubs.
Touché is global by design:
- POC completed with a large bank in Singapore
- POC in Q1 2018 in Australia and Japan
How they describe their product/innovation: Touché is the world’s first biometric-based solution that leverages users’ fingerprints to deliver personalised experiences to them – and additional profit to the merchants.
How? With a two-fingers-tap on a Touché device by users, we can:
- Identify users & their preferences in <3 seconds
- Transact any kind of payment through our certified device – once biometrically registered, no cards or phones required
- Register users once for use globally
- Manage loyalty/reward programmes & automatically apply discounts & entitlements – no vouchers, coupons, membership/loyalty cards required
- Provide historic & predictive buying behaviour analysis for merchants
- Recommend & activate targeted marketing campaigns
- Increase security of the transaction
Product distribution strategy: Through financial institutions