Demo video will be available soon.
How they describe themselves: US financial markets’ trading volume reached $67.5 trillion in 2016 alone, which is approximately $225 billion in a typical daily trade. In the same year and up to now, the crypto markets have been growing exponentially with the trading volume of “only” about $8 billion a day. Some estimates (Deloitte, 2017) suggest though that that crypto markets are expected to lock up to 10% off the total stock market volumes between 2020- 2025.
These markets are largely remaining closed to most retail investors due to either high entrance threshold or regulation, or both.
Zeus Exchange is the decentralized trading platform, where transactions are carried out all the way from classic markets to crypto and back at a single platform.
How they describe their product/innovation: Our mission is to build and deliver a true bridge between crypto assets and financial markets in a couple of clicks.
- Develop a truly decentralized trading platform for the financial industry of tomorrow;
- Allow anyone to invest in crypto assets and classic financial assets at a low cost on a single platform
- Make the investment process clear and straightforward to everyone with universal accessibility on all main devices
- Bridge crypto economy to the mainstream capital markets
- Empower global financial infrastructure with blockchain solutions
Product distribution strategy: Direct to Consumer (B2C), through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms