This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Tracking fintech, banking & financial services innovations since 1994
The votes are in and the people have spoken! Congratulations to the winners of Best of Show at FinovateEurope in Berlin, Germany!
Dorsum for its Communication HUB that provides real-time, private, banking customer engagement through automated notifications and instant human and AI chat possibilities.
Glia for its digital customer service platform that connects financial institutions to their customers using chat, voice, video, cobrowsing, and AI.
Horizn for its focus on equipping frontline employees and customers directly with the knowledge to improve customer experience and increase digital adoption.
iProov for its solutions – used in production globally by governments and banks – that use biometrics to authenticate users online.
Sonect for its easy-to-use and accessible for everyone, everywhere global platform for cash transactions.
W.UP for its banking personalization platform that turns data into better banking.
Thanks to all the demoing companies that took the time and effort to demonstrate their innovations live on stage. Thanks also the City of Berlin for being such a wonderful host for our first conference of the new year and new decade. We are already looking forward to returning in 2021!
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their three favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The six companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named “Best of Show.”
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners through 2014. Best of Show winners from our 2015 through 2019 conferences are below:
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on February 11-13, 2020 in Berlin. Register today and save your spot.
Sonect provides the largest ATM network in Switzerland and changes the way interaction happens with cash by allowing cash withdrawals anytime and anywhere with a smartphone.
Easy integration already included in several core banking systems
Offer customers a large network of ATMs
Internationally licensed with e-money institution (EMI)
Why It’s Great Withdraw cash with your smartphone – anytime, anywhere.
Sandipan Chakraborty, CEO & Founder Chakraborty is an ex-banker specializing in payments, core banking and regulatory compliance. He believes cash behaviour is changing and Sonect creates a path into the digital future. LinkedIn
Thai Nguyen, IT Project Manager Nguyen assures the high-quality of all IT products (Android, iOS, web) to meet Sonect’s customer expectation in order to make cash easily accessible everywhere! LinkedIn