If there is anything more exciting than the first Finovate conference of the year, it’s seeing who will be the year’s first Best of Show award-winning companies.
After two days of fintech presentations and demonstrations, our audience of more than 1,100 has shared its opinion on which technologies at FinovateEurope 2015 stood out from the rest of a truly impressive pack.
Here are this year’s winners, in alphabetical order:
for its three-minute loan application that promises to deliver the fastest onboarding experience in the world.
for its technology that enables consumers to buy, sell, and use digital and traditional forms of currency any way they choose—from dollars to bitcoins.
for its omnichannel and social banking solution that maximizes interaction between FIs and their clients.
for its innovations in social trading and investing for Generation Y.
for its credentials-management technology, Netverify,
that turns mobile devices into ID document-scanning terminals.
for their interactive, digital retail-branch concept.
for Market Match
, its transaction-data analytics and enrichment engine.
As always, thanks to everyone who attended and participated in FinovateEurope 2015. We’ll see you next year!
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their three favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The seven companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named Best of Show.
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners.