The votes have been tallied and the people have spoken! Here are the winners of our Best of Show awards for FinovateEurope 2019.
CREALOGIX for its TimeWarp insights platform that enables banking customers to simulate various scenarios in their financial lives. Video.
Dorsum for its My Wealth solution for hybrid advisory processes in wealth management. Video.
Glia (formerly SaleMove) for its technology that creates digital-first moments that simplify and transform communications between businesses and their customers. Video.
iProov for its solutions that assure the genuine presence of your user by leveraging controlled illumination with uniquely powerful anti-spoofing. Video.
Launchfire for its leadership in game-based employee and customer engagement for financial institutions. Video.
PayKey for its technology that bridges the gap between banks and social apps with a unique smartphone keyboard that enables frictionless access to key banking services. Video.
Voca.ai for its intelligent virtual assistant for call centers that enables businesses to reach their customers at scale with a personal, human touch. Video.
W.UP for its technology that transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences. Video.
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their three favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The eight companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named “Best of Show.”
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners through 2014. Best of Show winners from our 2015 through 2018 conferences are below: