- The Wall Street Journal takes a look at “bitcoin startups” including OpenCoin. Come meet them at FinovateSpring in San Francisco.
- Currensee announces launch of Trade Leaders managed fund.
- US Bankcard Services now providing AuthenticID service to its merchants. See AuthenticID demo at FinovateSpring next week.
- Check Point introduces 600 Series security appliances for SMBs.
- Forbes lists SoMoLend as 1 of 10 top crowdfunding sites for fundraising.
- Investor Junkie reviews Jemstep. Come see what’s new at Jemstep at FinovateSpring next week.
- Venture Village profiles Holvi.
- MoneyDesktop honored with Bronze award in the Telly Awards, which recognize the finest video, film, & web commercials. See them demo at FinovateSpring.
- Business Insider names BillGuard as 1 of the 20 hottest startups from Israel.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.