Around the web
- Let’s Talk Payments features Feedzai, Swipely, BillGuard, Wealthfront, Jemstep, SigFig, and Vouch in its review of companies “pushing the envelope” in payment analytics.
- Zooz partners with Avalara to bring tax-compliance tools to its payment platform.
- Daily Fintech profiles DarcMatter and its plan to bring access to alternative investments to the accredited masses.
- TransferWise sets world record for largest human currency symbol.
- Bank Investment Consultant takes a look at Betterment, Personal Capital, Motif Investing, FutureAdvisor, Blooom, Wealthfront, and Vanguard in its look at how traditional advisers can compete against robo-advisers.
- BlinkMobile Interactive wins best enterprise mobility solution at Cloud World Series Awards in London.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
“Our innovative Blink Mobility Platform is a radical new Platform-as-a-Service, underpinned by a fundamentally new software architecture called the Interaction-oriented Architecture. The power behind this approach is the ability to rapidly build, deploy, and manage new intuitive and intelligent systems for staff and customers, utilising existing web-based information and business systems.
The interaction-oriented approach focuses only on what the specific user needs and has the ability to contextualise data depending on time, location, authority, weather, etc. BlinkMobile services are also accessible on all internet enabled devices, from smartphones to tablets, kiosks, smart appliances and SMS-only phones.”
Product Launch: October 2012
HQ: Gosford, NSW, Australia
Founded: July 2005
Product Demoed: Blink Mobility Platform 3.0
Finovate demo video: Demo videos will be posted next week
Introducing Stu Garrow (Managing Director, TechInject)