Our FinovateSpring 2013 Sneak Peek preview continues with another 12 companies that will be demoing their innovative technologies at our San Francisco event on May 14 and 15.
If you missed the previous installments of our Sneak Peek preview, here are links to parts 1-3:
Everything you need to know about FinovateSpring, from a full list of presenters to instructions on how to buy tickets, is available at our FinovateSpring 2013 information page here.
For now, here’s a look at a dozen more fintech companies who will be presenting their innovations on stage in May.
protects the App Economy from emerging hacker attacks with award-winning application integrity protection products that provide best-of-breed mobile app shielding.
- Strengthens financial apps with self-defense and tamper-resistance
- Delivers multi-layered application security, broadest platform
Why it’s great: Arxan provides global Forbes 500 companies with the world’s strongest and most deployed application integrity protection to launch multi-OS mobile services.
is a web service that increases lending efficiency and reduces risk by automating the collection of borrower’s financial data.
- Pulls financial data directly from the top 10 accounting systems
- Loans are monitored with automated Borrowing Base Certificates
Why it’s great: Direct access to financial data lowers risk and increases loan efficiency.
is the easiest way to integrate card-present payments into your own mobile apps.
- Encrypted reader that works with virtually any iOS or Android device
- Easy, flexible SDK
- Support for most payment processors
Why it’s great: Easily accept card-present payments in your apps while keeping full control of your user experience.
Register helps enable Payments as a Service for the enterprise.
- No Credit Card, No Phone, No Hassle
Why it’s great: Corduro focuses on enterprise clients, providing them with a unique way to pay.
is the consumer’s credit and lending expert, providing smart financing for your life.
- Buying a house? See what you can afford
- Compare multiple loans and find the best one
- Monitor your credit for free on the go
Why it’s great: It’s the one mobile app that provides the information, analysis, advice, and offers you need for every important financing decision.
introduces the Helix SCard. Evolved spending. Simple. Store your cards, select, and swipe.
- Merchants can send cards and offers directly to a consumer’s phone
- A consumer can decide which ones to use when ready to swipe
Why it’s great: The Helix SCard is the perfect transitional technology to usher in the wireless payment industry. No POAS hardware changes like NFC.
is the only online network for the financial industry.
- Online profiles and groups with seamless LinkedIn integration and professional verification
- One-stop compliant social media
- First-ever investment profiles for real-time peer discussions
Why it’s great: We’re a one-stop shop network allowing you to build your brand and community in a compliant manner.
‘s eWallet Platform will ignite mass market eWallet adoption and includes a “Super Smartcard” programmed by the eWallet which enables payments at any POS terminal.
- Full compatible with existing POS infrastructure
- Generates new revenue, extends brand
- GoNow has independent secure element
Why it’s great: Available as white label, GoNow’s eWallet Platform makes it easy to launch an eWallet that works everywhere and offers new revenue opportunities.
enables companies to automatically uncover insights hidden in data and create new content and communication at a scale and frequency never before possible.
- Provides powerful insight across a variety of industries
- Business intelligence solutions that deliver actionable insight
Why it’s great: Narrative Science’s Quill solution addresses today’s challenges with Investment Research and Portfolio Reporting for both individual and institutional investors.
enables better banking services to be delivered to all via web and mobile, regardless of income, age, and bankability.
- Turns prepaid cards into DDA alternative
- Web/mobile consumer interfaces with push messaging
- 24×7 monitoring and analytics
Why it’s great: Brings life-time-value of prepaid accounts to unprecedented levels.
- Investor dashboard for crowdfunding platform
- Explore receivables loans to invest in
- Interactive returns calculator
Why it’s great: First platform for crowdfunding receivable loans
is the first service to combine a cloud-based wallet with an intelligent credit card to help consumers maximize rewards and cash back.
- Build the perfect wallet and credit card mix
- Get more rewards and cash back
- Swipe smart every time you shop
Why it’s great: Consumers that want to maximize their credit card rewards and cash back can build their ideal wallet with Wallaby.
For more information on being a part of FinovateSpring 2013, see our FAQ
. To register, visit our FinovateSpring page here