- Finovate Debuts: Juvo’s Identity Scoring Builds Credit for the Underserved.
- Check out today’s set of FinovateEurope sneak peeks
Around the web
- Techfoliance features Dyme, Personetics, and Finn.ai.
- Cryptocoins news examines LendingRobot’s new automated hedge fund.
- The CardLinx Association unveils Microsoft-developed, open source, card-linking software available to public.
- Capital One forges strategic partnership with Bill.com and Gusto to develop financial management tools for SMEs.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 7 and 8 of February 2017 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Icon Solutions’ Instant Payments Framework (IPF) is an agile yet robust software product that expedites financial institutions’ transition towards instant payments.
- Streamline system set-up, eliminating bespoke development whilst enabling one-click testing
- Pre-built components can be easily extended and customised
- Reduced TCO with open source software stack
Why it’s great
IPF improves flexibility, accelerates time-to-market, and reduces cost, giving financial institutions who use it an unfair advantage in the transition to instant payments.
Tom Hay, Head of Payments
Hay is an IT architect specialising in large scale, real time payment systems. He has deep experience with financial institutions moving to next generation payment systems.