- Cardlytics Becomes the First Fintech to Go Public in 2018.
Around the web
- The Banker’s Tech Talk interviews FinanceIT CEO Michael Garrity.
- Tinkoff Bank launches development hub.
- Icon Solutions announces strategic GDPR partnership with Digital Control Room.
- Temenos begins accepting applications for its 2018 Innovation Jam Series.
- Larky expands partnership with Sharetec.
- Zebpay adds support for Ripple’s XRP.
- Pindrop helping PSCU block $1 million in fraud in one month.
- Daily Beast features PocketSmith.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.