- YellowDog Secures Funding Courtesy of Round Led by Bloc Ventures.
- Nordic Capital Fund Acquires Majority Share of Trustly.
Around the web
- Coinbase granted e-money license by U.K’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA); joins Faster Payments Scheme courtesy of partnership with Barclays Bank.
- ACI Worldwide announces contract extension with DBS.
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade for Vietnam (Vietcombank) picks trade finance platform from Finastra.
- nCino and Enforce partner to accelerate cloud adoption for financial institutions.
- Tradeshift partners with Canon Business Process Services.
- Pindrop partners with Aeriandi to detect fraudulent calls through cloud platforms.
- GMO’s Z.com Trade adds Trustly as payment option.
- Kabbage teams with New Media to advertise to more than five million small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) that do business in New Media’s markets.
- OnDeck appoints Kenneth Brause as CFO.
- Sandia Area Credit Union hires Insuritas to launch member-owned, digitally-powered insurance agency.
- Oregon Community CU selects Alkami Technology’s digital banking platform to provide its more than 150,000 members with a modern digital banking offering.
- Bankjoy selected to compete in Google Demo Day in March.
- TSYS implements new payment solution, Advanced AuthControl, with Walmart and Sam’s Club locations around the U.S.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.