- Japanese Telecom NTT to Distribute Trusona Technology in Japan.
- RealtyMogul Introduces new President, Aaron Halfacre.
- Tradeshift Launches Innovation Center to Bring the Blockchain to Business Commerce.
- Payfone Teams Up with U.K. Mobile Network Operator.
- Expensify Reports More than 1 Million New Users and Double the Partnerships in 2017.
Around the web
- Forbes highlights Clinc’s use of AI.
- Auto Finance Excellence talks with AutoGravity CTO Sheng Wang, who discusses the company’s new security features.
- Sam Maule talks with Kabbage founder Rob Frohwein.
- F&M Bank selects Geezeo to enhance digital banking.
- Kantox partners with BELLIN to help support SMEs expanding globally.
- Mitek and IdentityMind announce integration to enhance their digital ID verification capacities.
- Zopa re-opens its platform for new customers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.