- eToro Launches Cryptocurrency Exchange, Expands to U.S.
- Tradeshift’s Tradeshift Pay to Free Up $9 Trillion in Cash Trapped in Accounts Receivable.
- Kabbage’s Planned Payment Processing Services to Bolster Client Data Stores.
- International Invoicing Platform from Flywire Emerges from Beta.
Around the web
- Compass Plus adds interchange functionality to its open development payments platform, TranzAxis.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Flywire CEO Mike Massaro.
- Finastra names Jim Fiesel Managing Director of Capital Markets and Lending Sales for the Americas.
- eToro to incorporate in Gibraltar to take advantage of new DLT regulatory framework.
- Neener Analytics completes proof of concept with one of Mexico’s largest credit card issuers.
- Multiple-time Best of Show winner Ondot Systems announces more than 3,000 financial institutions are offering mobile card controls powered by its technology.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.