- Titan Bank and Congressional Bank now buying loans through the Lending Club platform.
- Nexonia integrates its expense reports solution with Bill.com.
- Mexican Airline Volaris adds SafetyPay to payment method options.
- Prosper reduces maximum loan percentage to 50% for investors in any one loan.
- Geezeo signs Corporate America Family Credit Union.
- Andera’s oFlows platform will be the new account opening technology for Intuit’s financial institution clients.
- Check (formerly Pageonce) announces expedited payments.
- Consumer Reports takes a look at the growth of Better ATM Services.
- Wallaby releases version 2.0 for iPhone with new interface, Foursquare integration.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account