Social media involvement is essential, but it can be dangerous for financial services companies. Gremln makes it possible to participate and succeed in social media…safely.
Hoyos Labs‘ app will finally put an end to the frustration that comes with usernames, passwords and PINs by replacing them with your unique biometrics.
- Acquires users’ biometrics via smartphone to replace all log-in information
- Works with Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, and with PCs
- Increased convenience and security for users
Hoyos Labs’ app allows users to increase the convenience and security in their life by removing the need to ever remember their log-in information.
Hector Hoyos, Founder and CEO
Hoyos is a biometrics veteran and entrepreneur who has dedicated his life to the development of innovative technologies that change existing business paradigms and have a profound impact on society.
Knox Payments is a merchant tool for payments to and from bank accounts online for just $0.18/transaction.
- Fastest online and mobile checkout process
- Accept ACH payments without needing your customers to enter bank routing and account numbers
- Instantly verify bank account and sufficient funds
Why it’s great:
Fastest, cheapest checkout process for you and your customers.
Tommy Nicholas, Head of Product
Nicholas earned his BA from the University of Virginia. He founded CitySwig and helped grow Coffitivity to over 2 million users.
NopSec is a cloud-based vulnerability risk management SaaS.
- Correlate vulnerabilities with real-time threats and exploits
- Drill down into the most critical risks across the full software and hardware stack
- Analyze vulnerabilities using keyword searches
Why it’s great:
Remediate what matters most, faster.
1) Steven Leonard, Chief Marketing Officer
Leonard is responsible for all areas of marketing strategy and execution. Prior to NopSec, he spent 17 years at Microsoft Corporation.
2) Lisa Xu, Chief Executive Officer
Xu is responsible for strategic direction, sales, and operations. Prior to NopSec, she advised Fortune500 enterprises on data security, privacy and technology risk management.
3) Michelangelo Sidagni, CTO
Rippleshot detects bank card data breaches. Its cloud-based solution helps banks proactively stop fraud before it occurs and protects merchant brand reputation.
- Next generation fraud prevention — stopping fraud before it occurs
- 24/7 monitoring — detecting breaches faster
- Early warning alerts — proactively protecting merchants, consumers and credit card issuers
Why it’s great:
It’s not if you are going to be breached, it’s when. Rippleshot’s 24/7 monitoring proactively detects, mitigates and stops fraud before it occurs.
1) Lucas Ward, Co-Founder and CTO
Ward is a proven technology leader. At Fundspire, he created an innovative product to change the way hedge funds viewed and analyzed their data.
2) Randal Cox, Co-Founder and CSO
Cox has over a decade of experience in the credit card industry, modeling credit card and ATM fraud, ultimately culminating in the co-founding of Rippleshot.