- Persado Earns Top 20 Ranking in Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies List
- Qumram Wins Swisscom Startup Challenge (Note: See Qumram demonstrate its technology in New York at FinovateFall 2016 on 8/9 September.)
- HelloWallet’s New Feature is a Budget Within a Budget
- Upserve’s New Square Partnership Offers Clients Access to Funding via Square Capital
Around the web
- New partnership lets small businesses using Xero pay invoices using PayPal.
- TSYS extends payments agreement with Swisscard.
- The Muse features Persado on its list of “20 companies that want you to be happy.”
- CU Broadcast interviews NopSec.
- CRN lists MapD Technologies as one of 10 of the coolest big-data startups of 2016.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.