- Fintech Favorites: Token and Fidor Pilot Payments Project; Meet Miss Kaya: Singapore’s First Women-Centered Robo Advisor.
- EVRY Inks Five-Year Core Banking Agreement with Fana Sparebank.
Around the web
- Alfa Bank and S7 Airlines test service payment transaction processing using blockchain-based smart contracts.
- WalesOnline recognizes Wealthify in its feature on Welsh firms “likely to have a very good 2017.” Join Wealthify in London for FinovateEurope in February.
- The Wild Wong looks at money saving strategies with Qapital.
- PwC and Supply Chain Finance Community launch SCF Barometer to better understand the development of supply chain finance industries.
- FinTecSystems opens office in Spain. See FinTecSystems at FinovateEurope in London in February.
- North Dakota State University using Passport for campus parking.
- Nerd Wallet names Wealthfront and Betterment best overall robo advisors.
- India-based Axis Bank to use Ripple’s network for cross-border transactions.
- NopSec named finalist in 13th Annual Info Security PG’s 2017 Global Excellence Awards.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.