- Signifyd Partners with Corra to Provide Guaranteed Fraud Protection for E-Commerce Merchants.
Around the web
- Estonian financial group LHV to leverage technology from FICO to fight money laundering.
- Klarna announces double-digit sales growth thanks to more retailers using the company’s solutions.
- CNBC quotes MaxMyInterest head of business development and partnerships Michael Halloran on cash strategies for investors during times of market volatility.
- Dynamics unveils enhanced functionality for its connected Wallet Card. See its latest demo at FinovateEurope next week.
- TSYS Extends Existing Agreement with Capital One UK.
- Mastercard to use Facebook Messenger to help small businesses in Africa and Asia drive mobile and electronic payments acceptance.
- Worldline teams with Total to launch TOTAL eWallet.
- FutureTech Podcast hosts Capitalise CEO Shahar Rabin on using natural language to automate trading strategies.
- NopSec Awarded Most Innovative Cybersecurity Company 2018.
- Superb Crew highlights Infolio.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.