There are just a few weeks to go before FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose. And while our Sneak Peek preview series is already six editions deep, we’ve a few more presenting companies we’d love to introduce you to.
Today’s edition of our Sneak Peek Preview features a Finovate newcomer as well as a conference veteran, Aurora Financial Systems and Mistral Mobile. Both companies will join 70 other innovators on stage 12/13 March for two days of the best of fintech in 2015. To get your ticket and save your spot, visit our registration page today.
If you’ve missed an edition of our Sneak Peek Preview series, the links below will help you get up to date. Stay tuned for more previews of our FinovateSpring 2015 presenters this week.
- Sneak Peek Part 1: Alpha Payments Cloud, CUneXus, DRAFT, FundAmerica, SayPay, StockViews, and TrueAccord
- Sneak Peek Part 2: Bento for Business, DoubleNet Pay, Karmic Labs, SizeUp, Stratos, TickerTags, and Trulioo
- Sneak Peek Part 3: 3E Software, Corezoid, Malauzai Software, PayActiv, PsychSignal, Someone With Group, and Trizic
- Sneak Peek Part 4: Currency Cloud, Dream Payments, Hip Pocket, INETCO Systems, LoanNow, WealthForge, and Yodlee
- Sneak Peek Part 5: DarcMatter, Digital Insight, Emailage, Hedgeable, Moven, RAGE Frameworks, Shoeboxed
- Sneak Peek Part 6: Credit Sesame, Hip Pocket, itBit, Kofax, Mitek, NAMU Systems, Persistent Systems
Aurora is a program manager and issuing processor focused on delivering real-time, transactional data with its interoperable platform.
- The NOTE Card. A stylish and effective solution for overspending
- Powerful, real-time messaging capabilities
- Connect to multiple leading PFMs
Why it’s great
Aurora is partnering with Fintech leaders such as MX and Finicity to give consumers better choices and better experiences with their financial applications.
Scott Stagg, CEO, Founder
Stagg has spent the lat 20 years in the financial services industry, having been the managing member of a $500 million hedge fund before turning his efforts to creating better financial products.
Chris Melendez, Chief Strategy Officer
Melendez is passionate about improving the financial lives of consumers and spent 10 years at American Express where he helped hundreds of clients maximize the value of their transactional data.
m-Aegis from Mistral Mobile is the only comprehensive, multifactor, telco-independent authentication and security solution for mobile applications and OTP replacement.
- One-stop, integrated solution to protect against a whole array of risks
- Multifactor authentication of device and user identity
- Supports mobile banking, mobile payments, and mobile commerce
Why it’s great
No more trade-offs between high level of security and usability. M-Aegis delivers both.
Ludwig Schulze, CEO
Schulze has held executive roles in mobile and enterprise software companies and was a consultant with BCG. Prior to founding Mistral, Schulze was general manager for Nokia’s Mobile Financial Business.
Paul Yoo, Chief Commercial Officer
Yoo has worked at HoganLovells and Cooley LLP and was covering partnerships and commercial relationships as well as IP and regulation at Nokia’s Mobile Financial Services business.