bkguard.com/en | facebook.com/fujii.haruhiko
BankGuard presented its SuperMatrix Security System.
SuperMatrix developed the SuperMatrix Security System that is easily printable on the back of cash cards or specific cards as our first launching product. Critically effective as a next-generation security system for an illegal access, transaction-authentication, man-in-the-middle attack. Extremely low cost of one fifth compared to a conventional security system like One – Time – Password.
- 2FA (2 Factor Authentication)
- Man-in-the-middle security
- Phishing attacks foiled
Haruhiko Fujii, CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org | +81 90 1439 6745
- Take a look at our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
- “Finicity Acquires Aurora Financial Systems”
Around the web
- Temenos and Accenture team up to help Nordea replace its core banking system.
- Vantiv named as merchant services solution provider for Rabobank.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Currency Cloud CEO Mike Laven. Join Currency Cloud in October for FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco.
- Cachet Financial Solutions unveils its Select Mobile Money turnkey payroll program for corporate clients.
- Checkout.com adds SafetyPay to its list of payment options for merchants in the Latin American market.
- BankNXT encourages banks to follow the lead of Fidor Bank when it comes to “community and openness.” Join Fidor Bank in San Francisco for FinDEVr 2015.
- Human Resource Executive Online highlights DoubleNet Pay in a look at financial wellness programs in the workplace.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms and integrations at FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco, 6/7 Oct. Early bird savings end Friday, so pick up your tickets today.
BankGuard provides a revolutionary two-factor authentication solution which addresses weaknesses of current technologies that make it susceptible to Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) attacks. This patented solution also effectively reduces the deployment and maintenance overheads typically associated with 2FA technology solutions offered in the market.
Why it’s a must-see
This solution was widely reviewed and given accolades by industry watchers, media, and academics in Japan. Japanese banks and corporations have shown interest in adopting this technology to either replace or complement their current security solutions.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr previews: