How they describe themselves: Kapitall is a rich web application that makes investing easy for everyone. Inspired by game design, Kapitall combines an intuitive and engaging graphic user interface with powerful tools that make it easier than ever to research companies, build portfolios, share ideas and get smarter about the market.
What they think makes them better:
- It’s visual: Read less, know more. See the market come to life in a colorful, interactive “playground.”
- It’s intuitive: No user manual required. Perform basic tasks or advanced analytics with drag & drop simplicity.
- It’s social: You are not alone! Collaborate or even compete with a community of like-minded investors.
- It’s powerful: Master the market. Easy-to-use analytical tools turn complex information into actionable intelligence.
- It’s free to join: Don’t worry about the minimums & fees. Watch skills grow as you try ideas and test-drive portfolios.
Executives: Gaspard De Dreuzy (CEO), Serge Kreiker (CTO), Sally Wood (COO), Cordell Ratzlaff (Creative Director), David Neubert (Editor-in-Chief, Data Designer), Eben Esterhuizen (Editor)
Customers: 30-45 years old, Passive novice investors, Educated, Experienced with gaming, Socially-connected online
Biz Dev and Sales: Sally Wood, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-965-8441
Press: Victoria Alexander, PR for Kapitall, email@example.com, 917-238-8912
To View this Video in a New Window: Left-click on either link below.
To Download: Right-click on the appropriate link below and select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..."
To Embed: Copy and paste the codes below.