- DoughMain looks at how kids interact with their money.
- Credit Union Times shares how Dwolla and PayPal are contributing to the P2P payments.
- SteelSeries now allows shoppers to use PayNearMe for purchases, offers free shipping for trying it out.
- Goldman Sachs Investment Arm & Buyout Group to acquire TransUnion.
- CNBC features SecondMarket CEO Barry Silbert, who describes the up and coming community bank market.
- CNNMoney describes how Kasasa helps credit unions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.