- Balance Financial looks at lessons Facebook can teach about personal finance.
- Pandodaily takes an in-depth look at BillGuard.
- ThreatMetrix & TransUnion launch fraud prevention platforms.
- Expensify claims to lead the ScanAnywhere alliance against toxic receipt menace.
- Kony introduces version 2.0 of mobile banking application.
- Ubergizmo reports: Kinect based online banking from Etronika a reality now.
- IBM to purchase Worklight for undisclosed amount.
- Dwolla raises $5 million in Series B from Union Square Ventures.
- Five of Fast Company’s 10 most innovative companies in finance are Finovate alums.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.