Just in time for your weekend viewing, the demo videos from FinovateEurope 2019 are now available for free in our video archives.
Whether you joined us in London at the Tobacco Dock last month, or will be watching the show for the first time, we think you’ll enjoy our high quality videos of each company that took the stage.
As a sampler, here are the demo videos from the eight companies that won Best of Show awards at FinovateEurope this year.
Glia (formerly SaleMove)
The votes have been tallied and the people have spoken! Here are the winners of our Best of Show awards for FinovateEurope 2019.
CREALOGIX for its TimeWarp insights platform that enables banking customers to simulate various scenarios in their financial lives.
Dorsum for its My Wealth solution for hybrid advisory processes in wealth management.
Glia (formerly SaleMove) for its technology that creates digital-first moments that simplify and transform communications between businesses and their customers.
iProov for its solutions that assure the genuine presence of your user by leveraging controlled illumination with uniquely powerful anti-spoofing.
Launchfire for its leadership in game-based employee and customer engagement for financial institutions.
PayKey for its technology that bridges the gap between banks and social apps with a unique smartphone keyboard that enables frictionless access to key banking services.
Voca.ai for its intelligent virtual assistant for call centers that enables businesses to reach their customers at scale with a personal, human touch.
W.UP for its technology that transforms the way banks generate digital revenue and interact with clients through AI-powered experiences.
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites during each day. At the end of the last demo, they chose their three favorites.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed.”
4. The eight companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named “Best of Show.”
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners through 2014. Best of Show winners from our 2015 through 2018 conferences are below:
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on February 12 through 14, 2019 in London, U.K. Register today and save your spot.
PayKey has developed a unique Social Banking solution that enables users to instantly access key banking services from within ANY app – directly from their keyboard.
- Create a new mobile banking experience, made for the digital age
- Turn the keyboard into an effective services and communication channel
- Increase customer engagement
Why it’s great
Engaging millennials requires tapping into social and messaging apps – where they spend hours. PayKey streamlines banking services into users’ digital life, offering truly contextual banking.
Guy Talmi, CMO
Talmi leads PayKey’s strategy, marketing, and product management, with 20+ years of experience in global marketing, sales, and business development in telecom, financial services, and digital.
May Michelson, Director of Business Development, Europe
Starting as a software developer at Intel, Michelson has a strong technical background and experience in technology integration. She is leading PayKey’s strategy in Europe.
- Finovate Alums Raise More Than $4 Billion in 2018; $802 Million in Q4.
- Take a look at our latest FinovateEurope Sneak Peeks featuring:
Around the web
- Symbiont closes $20 million Series B in round led by Nasdaq Ventures.
- New partnership helps Moven grow in MENA.
- UNPay founder Zhang Zhenghua named as 2018 Golden Shell Award’s inaugural “Payment Industry Pioneer.”
- Envestnet|Yodlee acquires Abe AI to drive Yodlee’s latest conversational AI solution.
- Experian unveils first affordability check for gaming websites.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.