FinovateSpring 2011 / Adobe
How they describe themselves: Adobe helps customers create, deliver, and optimize compelling content and applications — improving the impact of their communications, enhancing their brands and productivity, and ultimately bringing them greater business success. Together, we’re turning ordinary interactions into more valuable digital experiences every day, across media and devices, anywhere, anytime. We offer our customers solutions in three critical endeavors:
- Content authoring: Build content and applications with greater reach and stronger impact.
- Customer experience management (CEM): Offer customer experiences that strengthen brands and improve efficiency.
- Online marketing: Deliver and measure marketing effectiveness across a wide spectrum of screens and devices
How they describe their product/innovation: Adobe’s Customer Experience Management (CEM) is a unified suite of solutions for immersive, multi-channel digital experiences that allows Financial Institutions (FIs) to enhance acquisition, reduce churn and encourage brand loyalty through:
- Delivering personalized customer centric experiences and targeted offerings
- Using customer context to present the right content, at the right opportunity
- Multi-channel publishing to provide a consistent experience across multiple channels
- Connecting the Web, mobile and social presence of customers
- Measurement and optimization of the customer engagement and experience
Adobe will be demonstrating a Banking solution that is in beta, developed on the CEM platform.
Bus. Dev.: Lakshmi Anumolu, Senior Solutions Manager, email@example.com, 704-582-3031
Press: Sandra Lo, Sr. Manager Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-832-2309