A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 7 and 8 of February 2017 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
W.UP’s Sales.UP is an insight-driven sales and engagement tool for financial institutions that uses pre-built customer insights to create relevant, personal, and timely interactions with clients.
- Uses pre-packaged customer insights based on behavioral patterns of customers
- Integrates with existing campaign managers
- Improves the banking experience of the customer
Why it’s great
Sales.UP: the power of big data analytics with pre-packaged insights, with the speed and knowledge of ecommerce.
Tamás Braun, Head of International Sales and Business Development
Braun worked in the retail banking technology industry in the past 15 years and more recently at technology vendors such as IND and Misys.
Balázs Zotter, Head of Product Line
The last 10 years in the financial technology industry led Zotter to pave the way towards banking products that deliver a happy digital banking experience.
- StockTwits Partners with TradeIt to Expand Beyond Robinhood’s Brokerage.
- Check out today’s sneak peeks from upcoming FinovateEurope demos:
- SimplyTapp Launches New Payments and E-Commerce App, Gane.
Around the web
- TransferTo partners with Wirecard to enable mobile money operators to offer mobile-to-mobile remittance services.
- Ayondo announces deadline for 2017 social trading championship.
- Hellenic Bank of Cyprus to deploy new digital banking platform from Backbase. Join Backbase at FinovateEurope in London next month.
- StockTwits teams up with TradeIt to give community members ability to execute trades with major brokerages via new iOS app.
- Xignite adds senior sales, business development talent; unveils new offices in New York financial district.
- Bambu wins Best Early Startup award at Next Money in Hong Kong.
- Wealthfront revamps Selling Plan to help users sell and diversify their company stock.
- Arxan Technologies partners with Cisco as to protect connected medical devices.
- South by Southwest (SXSW) selects Hip Pocket to showcase Hip Money at SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event in March
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.