- Finovate Debuts: W.UP Offers a Library of Customer Insight Tools for Cross-Selling.
Around the web
- Cachet Financial Solutions and Central Bank of Kansas City selected as the prepaid mobile banking provider of choice by ICBA Bancard.
- Flywire (fka peerTransfer) expands to accept cross-border B2B transactions below the interbank rate.
- WePay now accepts Apple Pay, Android Pay.
- mBank announces new €50 million fintech fund for CEE startups.
- South African payment service Peach Payments to offer merchants mobile checkout option using ACI mSDK from ACI Worldwide.
- Misys earns top honors in three categories at the Xcelent 2017 awards.
- Wipro unveils its digital consultant cloud bot, HOLMES.
- Corning FCU ($1.29 billion) partners with Insuritas to improve insurance offerings for its more than 100,00 members.
- InSpirAVE launches #SaveForWhatMatters podcast.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.