- Acculynk joins EMV Migration Forum.
- TSYS announces extension agreement with Payment Alliance International.
- True Office scores $3 million funding round. See them demo at FinovateEurope in London!
- GetApp compares accounting options in FreeAgent and Kashoo.
- Taulia doubles customer base in 2012.
- miiCard granted U.S. patent for method of establishing true online identity based on ability to access online financial accounts.
- TIO Networks appoints Bill Burnham, founder of Inductive Capital, to Board of Directors.
- WorkSaveLive blog features ReadyForZero.
- PaySimple launches 3 new integrated partners.
- PlayMoolah launches Yusheng Rush, a Chinese New Year themed mobile game.
- IP Commerce announces latest release of Commerce Boarding, a real-time qualification and decision engine.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
Last week, online authentication company Acculynk raised $3.5 million.
The Atlanta Business Chronicle reports:
“CEO Ashish Bahl declined to name the new investor, but said it is a Fortune 500 company.”
Launched in 2008, the Georgia-based company has now raised $21 million to date.
Acculynk demoed at FinovateStartup 2009.