To see Finovate alumni company news in real-time, follow our feed on Twitter here
AlphaClone is mentioned on Wall Street Journal front page article, “Pack Mentality Grips Hedge Funds.”
– The story ran Jan 15, 2011 and details the similar strategies in hedge fund management. http://bit.ly/finovate118113
Bill.com partners with Track1099 for easy, paperless IRS-1099 filing.
– Users can report independent contractor payments in two easy steps direct from their bill.com page. http://bit.ly/finovate118112
iPay Technologies launches Biz 2.0 Crossover to help small businesses convert to business online bill payment.
– The system identifies businesses using consumer online bill pay and targest them for upgrade to the business version. http://bit.ly/finovate119111
Kony solutions raises $19.1 million for mobile application platform.
– Kony creates mobile applications for numerous industries including banking and investments. http://tcrn.ch/finovate119115
Mint and TurboTax team up to make taxes easier.
– Mint allows for tagging of deductible transactions and free e-filing via Turbo Tax. http://bit.ly/finovate121111
SmartyPig’s cash rewards card wins Paybefore award twice.
– Congratulations to Smartypig for winning in two categories, “best general purpose reloadable program” and “best consumer value in prepaid.” http://bit.ly/finovate12112