- Lovemoney.com releases new iPhone app.
- GeekWire examines Bobber Interactive’s move to hire a behavioral economist.
- Des Monies Register reports Entrepreneur magazine includes Dwolla in ‘100 Brilliant Companies’ list.
- TechCrunch reports PayPal rolls out to 15 more national retailers, announces deals with 6 top POS software and terminal makers.
- Payments Journal reports Acculynk to Pilot P2P Product.
- Kabbage named Red Herring Americas Top 100 Winner.
- CHOICE Savings Division of IDEON Financial Solutions releases new self-service multi channel solution.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.