FinovateSpring 2018 / Digital Onboarding

Presenter Profile:

How they describe themselves: Banks focus on the most profitable 20% of their small business customer portfolios leaving 80% ignored and underserved. The Digital Onboarding platform provides a fully automated onboarding experience that motivates small businesses to adopt fee-based services and make the bank their primary financial institution. SMS and email reminders, a custom microsite, and gamification components help SMBs take advantage of all the banking services needed to grow and manage their businesses.

How they describe their product/innovation: Digital Onboarding is there for your small business banking customers when your staff can’t be. Time-starved small business owners receive SMS and email reminders and a custom microsite that helps them take advantage of the services that will make their lives easier and their businesses more profitable such as receiving payments, managing payroll, and making automatic payments.

Product distribution strategy: Through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms, licensed


Bus. Dev.: Ted Brown, CEO,, 732-996-8394
Press: Laurie McLachlan, CMO,, 617-921-2916
Sales: John Wallace, VP Sales,, 724-593,1989

More Videos: FinovateSpring 2018