- FreeAgent Scores $5 Million Line of Credit
- Patch of Land Earns $23 Million Investment Led by SF Capital Group
- FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Part 2
- Finovate Debuts: CashSentinel’s Mobile Escrow Service
Around the web
- Nine Lives Media ranks ProfitStars’ Gladiator Technology in 6th annual MSPmentor 501 Global Edition.
- Kreditech brings on Oliver Prill as COO.
- PYMNTS: Prosper closes out financing round that pushes its valuation to $1.9 billion.
- PYMNTS interviews Bento CEO and founder Farhan Ahmad. See Bento demo live at FinovateSpring in San Jose.
- PayPal Makes Acquisition of CyActive Official.
- TechCrunch: Dashlane’s “Inbox Scan” Tool Uncovers The Passwords You’ve Saved In Your Email.
- Arxan expands application protection to support all major internet of things (IoT) platforms.
- Holvi partners with identity-intelligence specialist GBGroup to ensure all customers are verified.
- Malauzai Software announces 5 community banks to launch SmartwearApps for the Apple Watch.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.