This quarter's funding of over $120 million closely matches quarter 2 of last year, when Finovate alumni raised approximately $124 million.
Meanwhile, compared to last quarter's $150 million, Finovate alums pulled in around $30 million less this quarter.
Here's the quarter 2 summary for 2012:
April -- $2.5 million raised by 1 company
- miiCard: $2.5 million -- blog post
May -- $55.5 million raised by 5 companies
June -- Over $62 million raised by 8 companies
- Affinity Solutions: $14.5 million -- blog post
- Arroweye Solutions: $3 million -- blog post
- Cartera Commerce: $12.2 million -- blog post
- Credit Sesame: $12 million -- blog post
- DoughMain: (undisclosed) -- blog post
- Lending Club: $15 million -- blog post
- Nutmeg: $5.3 million -- blog post
- Planwise: $200,000 -- blog post
Note: Funding that companies received before they demonstrated at Finovate was not counted. If you know of any funding that is not on this list and should be, please send the name of the company along with a link to the funding information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it.